I. ZHANG Jinsong 张劲松
Research interests: oral maxillary tumor and trauma practice
Zhang Jinsong, male, master degree of oral maxillary surgery, professor, tutor of postgraduate. graduated from West China Medical University in 1993. He has been engaged in oral and maxillofacial surgery clinical, research and teaching work since 1993. he has extensive clinical experience on the diagnosis and treatment of oral and maxillofacial diseases, he is good in head and neck tumors and a variety of oral and maxillofacial trauma treatment, specializes in Function surgery and minimally invasive surgery in head and neck region. He has been trained in Shanghai No9.hospital for one year and worked as oral surgery consult in Papua New Guinea 4 years. He has been responsible for and participated in the 5 provincial researchs , won 1 Chongqing Municipal Medical Science Progress Award , published medical papers 8.
Position: professor of oral maxillofacial surgery
1. got the Bachelor degree of stomatology from West China Medical University in 1993.
2. been trained for one year in shanghai no.9 hospital in 1999
3. got the master degree of oral maxillofacial surgery from Chongqing medical university in 2007
1. work in oral maxillofacial surgery department of the first affiliated hospital of Chongqing medical university for 23 years.
2. worked as oral surgery consult in Papua New Guinea for 4 years.
1. AURKA is a predictor of chemotherapy response and prognosis for patients with advanced oral squamous cell carcinoma . Tumor Biol.
2. ANO1 as a marker of oral squamous cell carcinoma and silencing ANO1 suppresses migration of human scc-25 cells. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal.2013
3. Evaluation of the efficacy of a novel radical neck dissection preserving the external jugular vein, greater auricular nerve, and deep branches of the cervical nerve. Oncotargets and Therapy 2013
4. Discussion Surgical treatment of the parapharyngeal and infratemporal region’s tumors. Stomatolgy 2009
5. pattern analysis of mandibular fractures Port Moresby General Hospital 2005.
1. STK15 overexpression in hwad and neck squamous cell carcinoma and effection of STK15 on hep-2 cells
Award and honors:
II．Recruitment & categrey
1.oral surgery clinic
2.tutor of master degree.