1. Personal Information:
Name: 肖争 XIAO Zheng
Mainly engaged in basic and clinical research of epilepsy; clinical research of vertigo and neurological intensive field. Dr. Xiao has received a number of funds from National Natural Science Foundation of China, Chongqing Natural Science Foundation etc. So far, Dr. Xiao has published many research papers in academic journal.
Member of youth committee of China Association Against Epilepsy
Member of NCU, China neurologist association
1988-1993, West China Center of Medical Sciences, Sichuan University, received a bachelor's degree in clinical medicine
1995-1998, Medical University of Chongqing, received a master's degree in neurology
2004-2005, Brain and behavior research institute, sick kid’s hospital, University of Toronto. visiting scholar
2007-2010, Medical University of Chongqing, received a Medical Doctor degree in neurology
1993.7-1999.7, Assistant of the Department of Neurology, the First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University
1999.8-2006.7, lecturer and the attending physician in the Department of Neurology of First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University
2006.8-2012.5, Deputy chief physician. Department of Neurology, First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University
2012.6-to now, chief physician. Department of Neurology, First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University
1. Li YY, Chen XN, Fan XX, Zhang YJ, Gu J, Fu XW, Wang ZH, Wang XF, Xiao Z*. Upregulated dynamin 1 in an acute seizure model and in epileptic patients. Synapse. 2015 Feb;69(2):67-77.
2. He JW, Gong Q, Wang XF, Xiao Z*. High stimulus rate brainstem auditory evoked potential in benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 2015 Sep;272(9):2095-100.
3. Shen L, Xiao Z*, Pan Y, Fang M, Li C, Chen D, Wang L, Xi Z, Xiao F, Wang X. Altered expression of Dscam in temporal lobe tissue from human and experimental animals. Synapse. 2011 Oct;65(10):975-82.
4. Xiao Z, Shen L, Chen D, Wang L, Xi Z, Xiao F, Wang X*. Talin 2 concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid in patients with epilepsy. Clin Biochem. 2010 Sep;43(13-14):1129-32.
5. Xiao Z, Li JM, Wang XF*, Xiao F, Xi ZQ, Lv Y, Sun HB.Efficacy and safety of levetiracetam (3,000 mg/Day) as an adjunctive therapy in Chinese patients with refractory partial seizures. Eur Neurol. 2009;61(4):233-9.
1.Natural Science Foundation of China: the relation between Rasgrf1 Gene methylation and refractory epilepsy. 81071040
2.Natural Science Foundation of China: the role of Dynamin 1 in the ADBE pathway under high frequency activity in epilepsy. 81471320
Awards and honors:
second prize of national scientific and technological progress. 2008
The third prize of science and technology of medicine. 2012
2. Recruitment & Category:
Recruit students level：master’s supervisor