Name: Wang Zhibiao
1978.9 - 1983.6 Clinical Medicine, Bachelor, Chongqing Medical University
1988.9 - 1990.9 Obstetrics and Gynecology, Master, Chongqing Medical University
1990.9 - 1993.7 Obstetrics and Gynecology, PhD, Chongqing Medical University
1996.12 to now, Professor and Supervisor of PhD, Chongqing Medical University
2006.10 to now, Deputy Director, Institute of Ultrasonic Engineering in Medicine of Chongqing Medical University
2020.03 to now, Director, State Key Laboratory of Ultrasound in Medicine and Engineering, Chongqing Medical University
With the development of science and people's higher requirements for the quality of life, future treatment for disease will be more effective, with less pain, less side effects and less impact on prognosis, that is, to explore minimally invasive or non-invasive treatment, which has become the inevitable trend of medical development in the 21st century.
In the field of medical equipment, people have experienced the whole process from invasive diagnosis to minimally invasive diagnosis and to non-invasive diagnosis in the 20th century. However, the ultimate demand of medical science is not diagnosis, but treatment. In the 21st century, the development and application of medical equipment is also in the development stage from invasive to minimally invasive and to non-invasive treatment.
Focused ultrasound surgery (FUS) or called high intensity focused ultrasound ablation (HIFU), is a new non-invasive treatment technology in accordance with the trend of medical development. Compared with the traditional surgery, it has advantages of less trauma, lower comprehensive treatment cost, shorter hospitalization time or outpatient surgery, less side effects and environmental protection.
For a long time, the innovation ability of China's medical equipment industry is weak. The development of minimally invasive and noninvasive medicine provides a golden opportunity for China’s original medical equipment and industry development, taking the focused ultrasound therapy as representation.
Over the past 32 years, with the strong support of governments, Professor Wang Zhibiao of Chongqing Medical University has taken the lead in establishing an academic and technical platform integrating basic research, technology transformation, clinical application, and disease source service in the field of ultrasound therapy, whose breakthroughs have attracted wide international attention.
HONORS & AWARDS
1. Nationalcandidates for the ten million talents project
2.The national outstanding professional and technical personnel
3.China National Fund for Distinguished Young Scholar
4.Outstanding contributor forNational Key Technologies R & D Program of China during the 9th Five-Year Plan Period
5.Chief scientist of National Basic Research Program (973 Program)
1. Yin N, Hu L, Xiao Z, Liu C, Chen W, Roberts N, Chen J*,Wang Z*.Factors influencing thermal injury to skin and abdominal wall structures in HIFU ablation of uterine fibroids[J]. International Journal of Hyperthermia, 2018:1-6
2. Song Peng,Liang Hu,Wenzhi Chen,Jinyun Chen,Caiyong yang,Xi Wang,Rong Zhang,Zhibiao Wang,Lian Zhang.Intraprocedure contrast enhanced ultrasound :The value in assessing the effect of ultrasound—guided high intensity focused ultrsound the effect of ultrasound ablation for uterine fibroids.Ultrasonics.2015(58)123-128
3. Ling Long;Jinyun Chen;Yu Xiong;Min Zou;Yongbin Deng;Li Chen;Zhibiao Wang.Efficacy of high—intensity focused ultrasound ablation for adenomyosis therapy and sexual life quality. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine.2015;8(7):11701-11707
4. Qin J, Chen JY, Zhao WP, Hu L, Chen WZ,Wang ZB.Outcome of unintended pregnancy after ultrasound—guided high—intensity focused ultrasound ablation of uterine fibroids.International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics.2012,117(3)273-277
5. Tien—Ting Fan, Lian Zhang, Wenzhi Chen, Yinjiang Liu, Min He, Xiu Huang, FrancoOrsi,Zhibiao Wang,Feasibility of MRI—guided high intensity focused ultrasound treatment for adenomyosis. European Journal of Radiology.2012(81)3624-3630.
6. Zhi Biao Wang, JunruWu, LiaoQiong Fang, Hua Wang, Fa Qi Li, Yun Bo Tian, Xiao Bo Gong, Hong Zhang, Lian Zhang, Ruo Fen, Preliminary ex vivo feasibility study on targeted cell surgery by high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU).Ultrasonics. 2011(51) 369-375.
7. Lian Zhang, Wenzhi Chen, Yinjiang Liu, Xiao Hu, Kun Zhou, Li Chen, Hui Zhu, Huiling Zou, Jin Bai,Zhibiao Wang.Feasibility of magnetic resonance imaging–guided high intensity focused ultrasound therapy for ablating uterine fibroids in patients with bowel lies anterior to uterus. Eur J Radiol. 2010; 73(2):396-03.
8. Min Zhou, Jinyun Chen, Liangdan Tang, Wenzhi Chen,Zhibiao Wang.Ultrasound—guided high—intensity focused ultrasound ablation for adenomyosis: the clinical experience of a single center.FertilSteril. 2011,95（3）:900-905.
9. Jinyun Chen, Deping Zhou, Yuming Liu, Jianhua Peng, ChengzhiLi,Wenzhi Chen,Zhibiao Wang.A Comparison Between Ultrasound Therapy and Laser Therapy for Symptomatic Cervical Ectopy. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2008, 34(11):1770-1774.
10. Feng Shan, Juan Tu, Jianchun Cheng, Dong Zhang, Faqi Li, Zhibiao Wang.Acoustic field of an ultrasonic cavity resonator with two open ends: Experimental measurements and lattice Boltzmann method modeling, Journal of Applied Physics. 2017,121 (12): 124502.1-124502.8.