Professor Song Jinlin
Associate Dean, Stomatological Hospital of Chongqing Medical University
Prof. Song Jinlin, doctoral supervisor and postdoctoral cooperative supervisor, is the associate dean of Stomatological Hospital of Chongqing Medical University (College of Stomatology). Prof. Song is a member of the 11th National Youth Federation of China and the 3rd Steering Committee for Teaching of Stomatology in Higher Education. He is also the Vice-Chairman of the Orthodontics Committee of the Chinese Stomatological Association and the Stomatology Computers Committee of the Chinese Stomatological Association, the standing member of Research Management Committee of the Chinese Stomatological Association, the member of Continuing Education Committee of the Chinese Medical Doctor Association, fellow of International College of Dentists, the international member of World Federation of Orthodontists. Prof. Song serves as the reviewer of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, National Key Research and Development Program of China, National Teaching Achievement Award, and China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center.
He was awarded the title of Chongqing Academic and Technical Leader, the first batch of Chongqing Medical Leading Talents, Chongqing Talents & Innovation Leader, and Chongqing Young and Middle-aged Experts with Outstanding Contribution. Moreover, he is the vice president of Chongqing Stomatological Association and Chairman of Orthodontic Committee, the member of the Orthodontic Quality Control Expert Committee of National Dental Quality Control Center, the project leader of the first batch of national virtual simulation experiment projects, and the head of the first batch of national first-class undergraduate courses. Prof. Jinlin Song has undertaken 6 National Natural Science Foundations, published 147 papers (including 57 SCI articles), and received 6 provincial and ministerial level science and technology awards and the first batch of Chongqing Postgraduate Education Teaching Reform Research Achievement Award, and participated in national textbooks preparation and edited 5 books.
1991.9-1996.6 West China Medical University, Stomatology, Bachelor
1996.6-2001.6 West China Medical University, Orthodontics, Master and PhD
2013.07 till now Stomatological Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, Associate Dean
2011.03-2013.06 Stomatological Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, Director of Orthodontics, Yubei branch
2004.05- 2011.02 Stomatological Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, Director of Orthodontics
2003.07-2004.04 Stomatological Hospital of Chongqing Medical University, Vice Director of Orthodontics
2001.07-2003.06 Sichuan University, Post-doctoral Research Station, Postdoctor
The main research interest of Prof. Song is maxillofacial tissue engineering. Achieving ideal periodontal tissue regeneration, especially in diabetic patients, remains a clinical challenge. To solve this problem, Prof. Song and his research team used combined therapeutic approaches, such as low-intensity pulsed ultrasound and metformin, to explore the basic mechanisms and clinical therapies. On the other hand, the research team has developed a series of filamentous protein and decellular matrix scaffolds that can release strontium ions, Narigin, nano-hydroxyapatite, metformin, etc., to effectively improve the clinical outcomes of bone repair and tissue regeneration. These research outputs were published in top journals in the field, including Theranostics, Acta biomaterialia, etc. As the associate editor, Prof. Jinlin Song published "Orthodontics", the National Health Care Commission residency training textbook of the People's Medical Publishing House. Moreover, Participated in the editorial of "Orthodontics" of the People's Health Publishing House national higher education textbook, "Oral Biomechanics" and "Orthodontic Treatment Plan Design - Basic, Clinical and Examples" and "Orthodontic Strategies, Control, and Techniques" of the national higher medical school postgraduate textbook. The postgraduate students supervised by Prof. Song were awarded the second prize of the National Orthodontic Postgraduate Case Competition, the top ten in the interdisciplinary dental case exhibition of the Chinese Dental Association, and the excellent case award for young orthodontists in China. The relevant outputs were published in the American Journal of Orthodontics AJO-DO, which is one of the most influential journals in the field of orthodontics, and were presented in 27 provinces and autonomous regions in China.
HONORS & AWARDS
1. Chongqing academic and technical leaders and reserve candidates Dentistry Leader
2. The first batch of Chongqing medical Leading Talents
3. Chongqing Talents & Innovation Leader
4. Chongqing Young and Middle-aged Experts with Outstanding Contribution
1. Ying Siqi, Tan Minmin, Feng Ge, Kuang Yunchun, Chen Duanjing, Li, Jie*, Song Jinlin*. Low-intensity Pulsed Ultrasound regulates alveolar bone homeostasis in experimental Periodontitis by diminishing Oxidative Stress. Theranostics. 2020, 10(21):9789-9807.
2. Li Lingjie, Yang Sheng, Xu Ling, Li Yuzhou, Fu Yiru, Zhang He*, Song Jinlin*. Nanotopography on titanium promotes osteogenesis via autophagy-mediated signaling between YAP and β-catenin. Acta Biomater. 2019. 96(15): 674-685.
3. Gao Wei, Zheng Yuanyi*, Wang Ronghui, Chen Hangrong, Cai Xiaojun, Lu Guangming, Chu Lei, Xu Chunyan, Zhang Nan, Wang Zhigang, Ran Haitao, Li Pan, Yang Chunjiang, Mei Zhechuan*, Song Jinlin*. A smart, phase transitional and injectable DOX/PLGA-Fe implant for magnetic-hyperthermia-induced synergistic tumor eradication. Acta Biomater. 2016, 29(1):298-306.
4. Zhao Manzhu, Wen Xiujie, Li Gang, Ju Yingxin, Wang Yinging, Zhou Zhi*, Song Jinlin*. The spatiotemporal expression and mineralization regulation of p75 neurotrophin receptor in the early tooth development. Cell Proliferat, 2019, 52:e12523.
5. Chen Duanjing, Gong Yuanyuan, Xu Ling, Zhou Mengjiao, Li Jie*, Song, Jinlin*. Bidirectional regulation of osteogenic differentiation by the FOXO subfamily of Forkhead transcription factors in mammalian MSCs. Cell Proliferat. 52:e12540, 2019.
6. Zhao Manzhu, Wang Yingying, Li Gang, Li Jun, Yang Kun, Liu Chang, Wen Xiujie*, Song Jinlin*. The role and potential mechanism of p75NTR in mineralization via in vivo p75NTR knockout mice and in vitro ectomesenchymal stem cells. Cell Proliferation. 2020, 53(2):e12758
7. Wang Yingying, Yang Kun, Li Gang, Liu Rui, Liu Junyu, Li Jun, Tang Mengying, Zhao Manzhu, Song Jinlin*, Wen, Xiujie*. p75NTR−/− mice exhibit an alveolar bone loss phenotype and inhibited PI3K/Akt/β-catenin pathway. Cell Proliferation. 2020, 53(4):e12800
8. Li Jie, Tian Weidong, Song Jinlin*. Proteomics Applications in Dental Derived Stem Cells. J Cell Physiol. 2017, 232(7):1602-1610.
9. Li Han, Deng Yuejia, Tan Minmin, Feng Ge, Kuang Yunchun, Li, Jie*, Song Jinlin*. Low-intensity pulsed ultrasound upregulates osteogenesis under inflammatory conditions in periodontal ligament stem cells through unfolded protein response. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. 2020, 11(1):215
10. Liu Shan, Zhou Jingli, Zhang Xuan, Liu Yang, Chen Jin, Hu Bo, Song Jinlin*, Zhang Yuanyuan*. Strategies to Optimize Adult Stem Cell Therapy for Tissue Regeneration. 2016, Int J Mol Sci. 17(6): 982.