Welcome to work at Chongqing Medical University
We are looking for native English, French and Italian teachers.
1.Degree: A bachelor's degree or higher, and applicants with a recognized TEFL/TESOL certificate will be prioritized
2.Major: Linguistics, Literature, Education, Medical Sciences, Nursing and other sciences etc.
3.Work Experience: At least two years' experience of classroom teaching
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Teaching English, French or Italian courses at CQMU and its affiliated hospitals
2. Lesson planning, preparing and delivery
3. Classroom management
4. Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises
5. Evaluating students'class performance, assignments and tests
6. Devising, writing and producing new materials, including authentic audio and visual resources
7. Working cooperatively with partner teachers and administrative staff
8. Joining staff's workshops, research groups or English corner
9. Giving open lectures if possible
1. Basic Salary: ¥4,500 per month (raising ¥200 per year)
Utilities Allowance: ¥300 per month for electricity, water and gas
Class Bonus: ¥50 per class hour (usually 14-16 hours per week)
Performance Bonus: ¥20 per class hour, if performance evaluation is excellent
2. Travel Fund: ¥2,000 per school year
International flight: A round-trip ticket is offered after completing an one school-year contract and the contract is renewed for one more school year;
A single-trip ticket is offered for a one-school year contract.
Commute: Shuttle bus between the two campuses
4. Accommodations: A well-facilitated apartment on campus for free, including a sitting room, a study, a bedroom a modern kitchen, and a western style bathroom
5. Insurance: Comprehensive Insurance & Protection Scheme for Foreigners Staying in China of Ping An Annuity Insurance Company, Ltd.
1. A copy of passport bio-info page (including those of your accompanying family members, if there is.)
2. A copy of academic degree/diploma/certificate
3. Visa photo
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Recommendation letters from previous employer
Application Time: From March to July each year.
Contact person: Mia Zhang
Address: Chongqing Medical University, 1 Yixueyuan Road, Yuzhong District, Chongqing 400016, China
Chongqing Medical University (CQMU), originally known as Chongqing Medical College, was founded in 1956.The university is composed of two campuses.
See more at http://english.cqmu.edu.cn/
a city full of local culture with a history of more than 3000 years and the youngest municipality of China, serving as the joint point of the "Belt and Road Initiative" and the "Yangtze River Economic Zone".
See moreat http://english.cqnews.net/